This is the main view from the mobile app and web app (smartweather.weatherflow.com).
- Rearrange the order of the horizontal data 'cards' by pressing and dragging a card to adjust the order of display.
- Tap a card to show the graph view.
- The additional values on the right of the cards are defaulted to show heat index and wind chill when applicable, and dew point any other time.
- Swipe left-right on forecast card to view 5-day forecast. Tap '7-day forecast' to view forecast on Dark Sky website.
From the main Card View, tap the icon in the upper right to see the List View. This displays a list of raw and derived weather values from your station.
- Current Conditions section displays both raw and derived values from your primary sensor devices. If you have a second device of similar type (like another AIR in the wine cellar), the data from the second device is not included in the Current Conditions section.
- Sections by Sensor Device name include the raw data from each sensor. For most, this will be redundant with the data in the Current Conditions section. However, wehn you have more than one sensor device of the same type (like 2 AIRs) it allows for the display of each.
Graph View is accessed by tapping on a value in the Card View. It is best viewed in landscape orientation on your smart device.
- Tap point on graph to display time and data value.
- Swipe left - right to view temporal range.
- Tap the “-/+” buttons to change the data resolution. This allows for finite data down to the minute all the way to summary data by day or month. Data is aggregated and summarized into temporal buckets at 1minute, 5minute, 30minute, 3hour, and 1day. Tapping the “-/+” buttons will toggle the temporal granularity of the data displayed.
- Switch parameters to display by tapping the parameter name (i.e. Air Temperature) in the lower left corner.
Access setting by tapping the ‘gear icon’ in the upper right. In settings you can change units of measurement, name stations and devices, configure WiFi, connect to Weather Underground, etc.