This is the main view from the app and website at smartweather.weatherflow.com. A few tips:
- Rearrange the order of the horizontal data “cards”: launch the app, then tap and hold a card, then drag to re-shuffle the order of display.
- Tap card to show graph view.
- Swipe left-right on forecast card to view 5-day forecast from Weather Underground. Tap card to see 10-day forecast on Weather Underground website.
From the main Card View, tap the icon in the upper right to toggle to the List View. List View displays a comprehensive list of raw and derived weather values from your station.
- Current Conditions section displays both raw and derived values from your primary sensor devices. If you have a second device of similar type (like another AIR in the wine cellar), the data from the second device is not included in the Current Conditions section.
- Sections by Sensor Device name include the raw data from each sensor. For most, this will be redundant with the data in the Current Conditions section. However, wehn you have more than one sensor device of the same type (like 2 AIRs) it allows for the display of each.
Graph View is reached by tapping on a value in the Card View. It is best viewed in landscape orientation on your smart device.
- Tap point on graph to display time and data value.
- Swipe left - right to view temporal range.
- Tap the “-/+” buttons to change the data resolution. This allows for finite data down to the minute all the way to summary data by day or month. Data is aggregated and summarized into temporal buckets at 1minute, 5minute, 30minute, 3hour, and 1day. Tapping the “-/+” buttons will toggle the temporal granularity of the data displayed.
- Switch parameters to display by tapping the parameter name (ie. Air Temperature) in the lower left corner.
Access setting by tapping the ‘gear icon’ in the upper right. In settings you can change units of measurement, name stations and devices, configure WiFi, connect to Weather Underground, and much more.