To save favorites, you will need a membership. But no worries, membership is free! This makes it possible so that on our end we can save your preferences and favorites so that when you return they are still there. To learn more about free membership, simply click here.
My Weather is a completely customizable section that allows you to add all of your favorite info for quick reference. You can add spots, maps and much more as favorites to your My Weather section. My Weather can also be categorized into sub-sections, or Favorite Profiles. Learn more about Creating or Configuring Favorite Profiles.
Saving Stations or Spots to Favorites
*Important: First choose the favorites profile to which you want to save the favorite. Click here for help with favorites profiles.
Select the Sensor or Spot, choose Details, and select the "Star Icon".
Saving Maps to Favorites
*Important: First choose the favorites profile to which you want to save the favorite. Click here for help with favorite profiles.
After choosing the map you wish to save, select the "Star Icon", choose a name for the map and select Save.
Choose the Gear Icon, customize the map, and tap on Back. Choose a name for the map and select SAVE.
Search for the Station or Spot
1) From the My Weather menu, select the favorites profile to which you'd like to content.
2) Select the Station or Spot to open the pop-out Graph.
3) Choose the "Star icon". This will add the station or spot to the selected favorites profile.
Search for the Map (Personalize it to suit your preferences under the customize tab.)
1) From the My Weather menu, select the favorites profile to which you'd like to add content.
2) Select Save Map.
3) Type the name for the map and be sure to select SAVE.
Save More Items to Favorites Profiles
1) Choose the favorites profile from the drop down list under My Weather.
2) From the Station or Spot Graph choose More (this opens the spot graph and more spot options).
3) After selecting a chart (in this case Forecast) choose the "Star Icon".
4) A suggested name can be customized. Be sure to hit SAVE to add it to the favorites profile chosen.
To add NowCast spot or Point of Interest, see Adding a NowCast spot.