The Forecast Table shows hourly forecast information predicted by various computer models and are organized in two sections, Free and Plus forecasts. There is a basic and detailed mode which include less or more forecast variables such as precipitation, cloud cover, pressure etc. Some variables like wave info are only available using certain computer models. There are many forecast models to choose from. For more info on forecast models, see Forecast model options.
Website or Mobile App
Jump to: Reading Forecast tables
From the main menu, select the Wind Observations & Forecasts map. Tap on a spot to open the preview panel. Tap Details then select Forecast.
- Swipe the table to view future time periods.
- The forecast table loads the Quicklook model by default but other models are available.
- From the options menu in the top right you can choose different forecast models and parameters.
Parameters > Basic/Detailed mode for less or more forecast variables.
Model > Select a forecast model.
From the wind map, click on a spot to open the preview panel, then click Forecast.
- The forecast table loads the Quicklook model by default. To view other model options, make a selection from the model drop down menu.
- Toggle Basic/Detailed mode for less or more forecast variables.
- Toggle Daily/7 Day for hourly or summarized forecast tables.
- Slide the table or scroll the preview window at the bottom to jump to a certain time period.