Using Your WINDmeter
After having installed the Wind & Weather Meter app, (click here for install instructions)
1) Open the app and plug your WINDmeter firmly into the headphone jack.
2) Hold the WINDmeter into the wind and press START to begin a reading. Press stop, or wait till the sampling period is over to end the reading.
3) Once you taken a reading, you have the option to save the report or delete it.
- Your saved reports, whether they are public or not will be saved under your History
4) To disconnect the WINDmeter, simply pull the wind meter out of the auxiliary port. The screen will return back to the "Not Connected" page.
Beyond the Basics:
Now that you know how to take a basic reading, you can change the unit settings for each parameter. This can be done in Settings.
The WIND and WEATHER meter connection page is formatted to be customized in any way that you would like. This can be done by simply tapping on one of the boxes under the real time readings.
- For further instructions on how to customize your connection page, see, Customized Display Values
The App also allows your to share the reports that you just made with the general public or to a friend/family member. This feature is called Onsite Reports.
Here is further information about our WIND & WEATHERmeter: