Get started by downloading the Wind & Weather Meter app
available on iOS and Android.
- Choose your location settings (recommended access to location while using the app)
- Microphone access is only applicable for legacy WINDmeters that use a 3.5mm headphone jack to connect to a mobile device. Microphone access is not required for Bluetooth connected meters.
- Accept Bluetooth connection permission for Bluetooth connected meters.
- Choose initial settings and preferences, then tap "" in the top left to save and continue.
- If prompted with a "Not Connected" message, choose Dismiss, then connect your WINDmeter or WEATHERmeter - turn the device on by pressing the center button.
Access additional settings and preferences in the Settings menu.
Taking a Measurement
- After the meter is connected, press Start to begin a reading and press Stop to end the sampling period.
- Save your reading to the app, add notes and make adjustments as needed.
- Share your readings with friends on social media, text, email, etc. or download readings.
See the full user guide for the WINDmeter & WEATHERmeter.